Well for my first post I guess I will post what I look like:
Maureen (aka Rev Mo) [img]redface.gif[/img]
actually i kind of went "blonde" while reading it but if anything else i can send it to someone who knows. or they can go to my space. i've got it there. for what reason i dont even know now. lol
Well for my first post I guess I will post what I look like:
Maureen (aka Rev Mo) [img]redface.gif[/img]
Welcome to Cherie's board Maureen! It's nice to "see ya" newbie!
Lot's of fun loving Cherie fans hereabouts, 4 sure, so do join in!
That's a FANtastic picture with Cherie btw. When was that taken???
Happy posting 2 U
[img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
Gus
The photo with Cherie was taken at the benefit concert for Sandy before she passed away. It is Jan (Sandy's care giver) on the left. Or as I like to call this pic.... "A blonde, brunette and a redhead walk in to a bar...." [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Thanks for the welcome.
if anyone wants to see my pic just do the my space thing and when you get to the /it is /oinkle tim. explanation is on the site. lol
I didn't know where to post this so i guess i'll post it in here, Check Out My Runaways Tribute Myspace Page: My Myspace
Just wanted to wish Cherie,A Early Birthday thats comming up on the 30th.. Eric xo [img]graemlins/cake.gif[/img]![]()
How do you d/l pics on here anyway? I can't do it. X
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Did you see this Pauline? If you are still having problems send me a Private Message and we'll figger it out together!Originally posted by gus danger:
Tim,
Your photo must first be uploaded to a photo hosting site such as photobucket, boomspeed or elsewhere.
When your photo is "hosted" you'll find it's URL under it's properties.
When you click on IMAGE while posting here, a box will pop up. Type or paste the URL into that box and click okay. The photo will now appear as part of your post when you are ready to click reply!
Please keep the photos small. If they ARE large and will distort the page, then please use the THUMBNAIL function instead of the IMAGE function.
Helpful hopefully!
[img]graemlins/camera.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img]
Gus
Take care!
Gus
PS Hey Eric....Nice to "see ya" my friend!
Just rolled out of bed, took a pic with my new cam. Hope this worked.
Bookmarks